Consumer Goods Industry
Increasing efficiency in the transportation and storage of consumer goods
With the expansion of global retailers, private labels, online shopping, sustainability initiatives and retail-ready packaging, the everyday supply chain complexities are increasing. Meeting peak performance in this industry requires increased agility and continued focus on operational efficiency.
Since 1954 CHEP has been helping the consumer goods industry, from the Americas, EMEA to Asia-Pacific. We're the only global provider of pallets, containers and crates capable of supporting global consumer goods manufacturers and retailers in every region of the world.
We cater to all companies - large and small, sharing our insights and efficiencies for more effective supply chain networks.
We achieve this by assessing the customer cost and capital requirements of operating pallets and containers across each stage of their supply chain. By providing total cost and asset visibility in our initial customer engagements we can help identify packaging driven costs.
Greater clarity around the total costs driven by packaging, help our customers find the right cost-down solutions for the future.
Our capabilities in reusable packaging solutions
- We provide a range of quality pallet and container solutions to help move, store and protect the products through the Source, Make and Deliver stages of their supply chain
- Integrated national service centre networks, supporting large and small distribution networks
- CHEP is the global leader with over 300 million pallets and containers in our supply chains every day
Returnable packaging solutions - benefits to your business
- A long history of experience in serving the Consumer Goods industry globally
- We have strong customer relationships and an industry acceptance of CHEP products up and downstream
- We're a division of Brambles, a global logistics leader with a market cap of over $US10 billion, operations in over 50 countries and customers including Coca-Cola, P&G, Tesco, Sainsbury, and Unilever
We're proactive, engaged, and at your service 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Experienced staff with an in-depth understanding of supply chain logistics and materials handling experience
- First-class reaction time to problem solving
- Ongoing cost management focused on reducing total packaging costs of pallets and containers, equipment control and administration assistance